APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE
Are you looking for assistance on an environmental abuse issue happening within Kentucky?
Begin by completing the assistance request form.
Guidelines for Assistance Request Form
- Please be aware the information you submit to KRC does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor does completing a legal assistance request form constitute an agreement to represent you.
- Any information submitted through this legal assistance request form will not be treated as confidential or privileged attorney-client communication.
- You are not a client of KRC until KRC provides you with an engagement letter and you return the specific engagement letter with your signature.
- If you already have legal representation, talk to your lawyer and request that they speak directly to KRC on your behalf.
- If you are facing an immediate deadline, you should continue to seek legal assistance from other providers while KRC reviews your request. It may be as long as 2-3 weeks before a decision may be made on your request.